Facilitation, Support and Training
for individuals and groups committed to social change
“Do good and be good,” my grandfather used to say: do good in the world while we are being good to each other. Successful social change today means bringing our whole selves to the projects and people we interact with — and that’s hard!
I work with individuals and groups to reflect, connect and strategize on effective forward movement based in a whole-systems experience.
- part of a group that’s juggling tricky interpersonal dynamics?
- starting or stuck in a project?
- feeling exhausted with your social change work?
- needing some good ol’ fashioned strategic planning or meeting facilitation?
Do you want…
- a super energizing meeting or organizational retreat?
- to learn effective group process and reflection skills?
- someone to talk to who’s been involved in a lot of well-intentioned community efforts and has deep compassion for the complexity of it all?
From new and established non-profits to cooperative businesses to informal community networks — groups often need support to move through sticky interpersonal, personal and strategic moments. After 20 years of collaborative work, I have compassion for the common patterns and agility to respond to new situations.
Everyone — from visionary leaders to brand-new volunteers — needs to feel seen and included meaningfully in their groups. Without a sense of place as well as organizational commitment to healthy process, we too often find ourselves mired in conflicting strategic directions, interpersonal tension and burnout.
Note: I believe that a core piece of all social change work is to become versed in the patterns of oppressive systems and how we unintentionally reinforce and intentionally change them. As such, I recognize that I am a white, cis-gender, able-bodied woman on my personal journey of learning, practicing and integrating anti-oppression work into everything I do.